Friday, January 29, 2010

hey yalll!! its a friggin FRIDAY!! again!!! (:
2days till my baby comes home!!!! WHEEEE
so after being stuck at home for the past 5 days.. i hav decided to break out of my comfort zone n hav planned to go out tonite!!(friday) tonite's gonna be awesome cause im gonna be seeing my party babies!!! kerry baby, luke, karan, william n zhiwei!! STOKED TIMES A MILLION!! cuz i havnt seen the boys in AGGGESSS! n though i saw kerry last sat.. I MISS HER LIKE CRAZZYY! n for once we ARENT clubbing on a fri nite!! a nice din din at holland n chillout after(: YAY!

anyways i had a veri interesting nite fone call wif S. i started my hysterical nonsense (ps to him its nt nonsense cause tts wat made him fall for me. heeheee) hookaayy!! oh n my fam dam cute jus nw!!! heeheee

veri random.. but everyone MUST watch GLEE!!! (: its LOVE i tell u!!!

shal end wif... pounce tiger POUNCE!! heeheeeee x) onli S n kerry baby noeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment