Sunday, January 17, 2010

14 days...
2 weeks till you're back in my arms again...
listening to neyo's 'never knew i needed you'.. its me n S's song btw... my mind is filled wif images of me n you... all the memories we have created so far together... n i noe theres gonna be a whole lot more memories to create together.

i cant imagine im in a comfy cushiony bed n hes out in the jungle wif who noes wat in there. sighhh.. i miss him like crazy its nt funni at all... hes sleeping.. im typing this. im gg a bit crazy here!!!

k side track frm my bf... i jus realise ive got 2 weeks till exams. n all ive done for the past 12 weeks of skool is muck around. i hav nt touched my books or notes at all. yepperss im pretty much screwed!? FML times a million plssss!!! k im moving my ass downstairs my hse later to actually start on some productive studying!!! URG

k to motivate myself.. i shall list out events to look forward to in feb!!

cny shopping wif S((:maybe a short trip to bkk(my 1st time there!!!) reunion dinner.cny.valentines day.a visit to chinatown wif S.hardcore partying for the next 3 weeks of my life be4 uni starts... YEPPERS! k go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment