Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the countdown begins..
till u are back in my arms again
k so S is leaving on a jungle adventure to brunei in 3hrs.. (hes prolly at the airport nw) i was suppose to send him off but jus the thot of having to see him walk through the departure gates jus killed me already. so i went over to his place n said bye there.

i kept smiling when he looked into my eyes.. i tried my veri best to stop those tears frm falling down. when he hugged me... i felt my heart dropping to the bottom of the ocean. it was heart wrenching. the final hug at his doorstep... i could feel my tears ready to burst out of my eye sockets.. i held it back wif every inch of energy i had. when i let him go n had my back against him.. the tears came rolling down.

ive been through many separations. but idk y this time seemed to hurt even more. k i noe y.. cause im fking in love wif him. yea hes onli gg away for 19 days but the thot of nt having him here in the same country as me sucks. ive been so used to his morning wake up calls n forcing me to get my ass to skool. for 19 days i think im gonna die n im sure to be late for skool for the last 8 days.

this short separation would test us... so in a way its good but yet torturing!!! :( well im gonna stay strong n nt cry anymore!! afterall hes my jungle warrior n i cant be a wuss riteee!

i always tell him.. "ur gonna be saving the country n im gonna turn into a skool nerd!" LOLs...

i miss him already... i jus cant wait till these painful 19days to be over n hes back!!! we hav sooooo many things to do when he comes back.. cny shopping.. ben's farewell.. zirca.. quality make up time!!! yepperss STOKED!

i love u baby... n im gonna be faithfully counting down on my fb.. twitter n blog till u come back! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment