Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 days!!!!

to my dearest bf who is 464875955 miles away frm me nw...

baby im so thankful u are in my life. ive nv happier n more free. these 19 days uve been away.. its been hard, torturing n long. but look where we hav come. 4 more days till ur back!! =D n i noe its gonna be an amazing return! soooo loooking forward to see ur face when u see me... the reaction.. the hugs.. the kisses. ive missed u so so much.

u were up in the mountains.. in the jungle... yet u managed to find time n the freakin reception jus to talk to me. to comfort me n let me noe u were safe n well away frm me. u braved the swamp, river n "basked" in the rain in the jungle.. soaking wet... u still called to let me noe u were fine. hearing ur voice has nv comforted me this much. im jus so glad ur coming home already.

no doubt these days uve been away.. it did make us stronger. though i feel tt uve nv realli left the country since we always communicated 1 way or another. n we've had a few heart to hearts even while ur away frm me. baby ur reassurance always make me feel tt im the luckiest girl ever. when my cat was sick.. u were so concerned for her. u even wanted to accompany me to send her to the vet. u asked hw she was doing in 1 of ur letters. n when 1 of my babygirls was upset... we turned around in the cab n went down to her jus to make sure she was fine. u always asked hw she was doing n made sure she was fine. n when my other babygirl was unsure abt wat she should do.. u gave ur 2 cents worth on her situation n comforted her. baby ur so so amazing u noee! ur 1 of the most sensitive guys ive ever met. n im so glad ur mine(:

i asked him jus nw "baby if i suddenly get knocked down by a car or land myself in hospital.. wat would u do?" in his sweetest n most caring n concerned voice "i would fly back immediately to see u. n if i realli cant... i will send 1 of the guys to make sure ur fine for me" seriously.. wat more can i ask for frm him? his sense of urgency when it comes to me.. jus made it so much clearer tt i made the perfect choice to be wif him. he will always drop a text or call me when he wakes up 1st thing in the morning.. when he gets reception in the jungle/mountain.. he would always call me. even when hes dirty, muddy, sweaty as hell n smelly... the 1st thing he always does is to call me to let me noe hes back in camp safely.

baby ur my everything. i noe we would hav a tough road ahead of us.. but im sure wif our strength n love.. we will get pass everything. uve gained the approval of my 3 most important girls in my life.. n ive gained the approval of ur 3 most important guys in ur life. through the clear blue skies n stormy weathers.. i noe we will be holding onto each other no matter wad.

i love u SYSJ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment