Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 days...
hey peoople we are moving on to a single digit tmr!! YAY =D

ive been stuck at home since sunday!!!! OMG MIRACLE!! well besides gg to skool.. n then escape 1/2 way cause i feel tt im wasting my life staring at the lecturer when i can be home doing productive studying... YEPPERS!! i actually hav started studying!! i started stressing out n went a bit psycho at S.. (my poor boy had to take my shit all the way in brunei)

k so my daily routine so far has been...
home frm skool by 2... nap till 4.. wake up n study till 6... gym frm 6-7... rest.. 8 study again... 11 im done for the day!!

UHHUH!! im kinda used to all this. esp the gym part!! its like im addicted to the gym!! MUST go everyday if nt i will die!! heehee x) rock hard abs.. im on my wayyy!! (k la long way more but i can dream riteee!)

S hasnt called me since 1 :( my poor busy worn out soldier. aiyooooo... i will NV in a million yrs understand wat he realli is gg through. anyways last nite we had a nice heart to heart talk(: the reassurance we gave each other.. made me all warm n fuzzy. n im still falling head over heels for him(: if he was next to me i would squish him so tight(: hes jus such a sweetie ya noeeee! im jus so blessed n thankful to hav him in my life. though hes away nw... when he gets back he promised to make it up to me(:

anyways im making this clear... i wont be answering any questions on formspring abt me n my past anymore. i mean cmon people its been 5 fking mths!!! watever we both do in our lives is OUR business. so.. YEA!!!

goodbye!! gg down for a nite walk... then off to bed. studying realli kills ur brain i swear!! tmr am finally gg to see the world!! facial after skool.. n meeting yvonne baby in town then im gonna hav an early nite(: YES.. GO ME!! no clubbing till feb 5th when S comes back!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment