Wednesday, January 13, 2010

day 1...

i woke up at 5am to go to the toilet... i checked my fone... 4.30am.. S texted me((: i smiled so wide cause at least i noe hes reached safely.

8.29am.. his name flashed on my screen.. it was a call frm brunei((: it was great to hear his voice after 7hrs... k so basically the whole day we texted each other wif onli a few hrs interval in between n all... it realli doesnt feel like hes away frm me. plus he called 3 times today. though i dun feel tt hes away... im still missing him like crazy. baby i love u so so much...

so i dragged my ass to skool cause i promised S i would be gg skool for the next 8 days no matter wad. stats killed me n twin... then it was town to get her jeans n my yoghurt. starbucks for 3 1/2 hrs rushing out our presentation. we almost killed each other wif our crankiness. but we had some good laughs along the way... the best one was our Chanel n ChanNel joke!! HAHAH! i told S n he laughed.

anyways my diet was an EPIC FAIL!!! ive been TRYING to pretend im living in the jungle like S too wif minimal food. but apparently today was a FAILURE!! k tmr i shall start again!!

S is gg to the river n swimming tmr. weather there aint tt good. paranoia n stress levels will increase frm 6am to 2pm tmr till i receive a text frm him n let me noe hes save. i miss u babyboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment