Saturday, January 9, 2010

for you i will... jus got back frm a nice fri nite wif S((: towned wif vanessa n john n they are a bite size couple i tell u!! both so small size. omg MAD CUTEE!! hanged around till 9ish at cine wif the skaterboys then S n marcus came for dinner.. aimless walking wif S around orchard... borders to look at cupcake recipe books.. i should realli invest in a good cupcake recipe book soon since im gonna be baking alot for my hungry lil cupcake monster!! heehee x)

finally decided to crash shaun's place which is also cherie's condo... so me n her had a nice heart to heart talk after ages again((: love u babygirl n thxs for the dress!!

headed over to shaun's wif macs supper.. again my bf is a nugget thief n nw also an apple pie thief! TSK but he cute wat to do!!! =D so it was a couples' nite in wif S, shaun n rou yu. we caught 'the ugly truth' n my poor boy was so poofed out he fell asleep on my shoulders throughout the whole movie.

decided to send him home 1st since he always sends me home 1st... n nw im home(: gonna crash soon.. hes prolly in lala land nw

i dun get hw some people can be so clingy of the past? fking leave me n my babygirls alone. stop trying to find out things or try to even get close to MY gfs n talk abt me. ur so fking repulsive its grossing ALL OF US out!! fking get over urself n stop thinking wat ur the best for me n blah blah all tt shit. sorri cause ive found someone who is even better than anyone else on this planet n someone who is actually independent n who will support me through everything. jus because i refuse to reply ur msges.. doesnt mean my gfs will reply u anything abt me. so jus fking do US all a favour n leave US alone!!! i thot we could stay frens... but sorri i guess nt in a million yrs. ps.. i dont want anything to do wif u anymore. there will NEVER EVER be a us again. mark my words on this.

im truely happy n satisfied wif everything in my life nw. ive got gfs n guy pals who will always support me through everything be it for fun or when im down. ive got a bf who loves me for me n i noe he will nv let me down. the 19 days hes gonna be away will kill me. but i noe when he gets back... we are gonna make up for it n im sooooo looking forward it. thxs baby for everything. ur truely my happy pill. waking up every morning n hearing ur voice jus starts my day off rite. n when ur nt beside me or texting or on the fone wif me... i feel so empty. but once ur name flashes on my screen... i smile frm ear to ear jus like a lil girl again. ur all tt i need.. all i ever want. quote frm u 'my one my all' (: i love u so much SYSJ!!! =D

gonna hav a nice day in wif S later(: chilling by the pool n then a home cooked meal after. yeppy doodles!! blissful love.... heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment