Monday, January 18, 2010

13 days..

http://formspring.me/foeshitzme
k go ahead n ask me anything(:

its late... im suppose to be sleeping but this stupid headache is killing me. ive been having this burning headache on n off these few days.. i swear its part of the withdrawal syndrome frm S.. LOVESICKNESS!!!

k byee! i missed S's call jus nw. nw im depressed... NITE!

ps.. he managed to get reception AGAIN in the jungle!! WHEEE =D but his fone is dying.. pfftt... no contact till tues i guess :(

[edited]
jus got a call frm S... im so miserable.. my headache isnt helping me at all. im losing my poor mind nw... hes been away frm me for 5 days.. i havnt seen or touched him in 5 days. well beggers cant be choosers.. at least i get to hear his voice n read his text msges. still missing him like crazy..

good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment