Wednesday, January 20, 2010

11 days left...
hav been sick again.. urgg dreading but yet loving it at the same time. ive got a love hate r/s wif my body. lols! plus i actually got down to studying these days... AND ive been gg faithfully to the gym since sunday until yesterday(tues!) YEPPERS! go fit me n lose weight me!! this is wat i do to keep myself busy till S comes back(: well im quite satisfied wif hw discipline i am wif the whole gymming thing. in the past it was soooo difficult to get my ass down to the gym n mind u its jus below my hse -.- nw i get my ass down there even when im sick like a dog!! heh x)

anyways this weekend would be studying AGAIN.. n kerry baby should be coming over on sat to chill n bake pie!! wheeee =D yepperss am STOKED! n nt forgetting my lose weight get fit plan at the gym!! ive made the gym my 2nd home already. LOLs
k am quite peeved n taken back by wats still gg around. k i dun get y people cant jus let go of wat people hav done in the past. i mean its the past rite? people learn n move on frm it. so if the person tt actually went through everything can let it go.. y cant random people out there let it go too? i mean cmon.. cut tt poor girl some slack ayyeee! its a mistake she aint proud of at all. wat bothers me is where the hell are all these shit coming frm!!? some people jus love to fk peoples lives up huh! well go get laid or something. maybe tt would make u feel better?? n maybe then u would stop talking rubbish!
im veri thankful for this babygirl of mine. who has stuck through everything wif me since last aug till nw. yes ive known her for a short period of time.. but shes been there wif me through thick n thin. through the emo drunk moments.. to the happy drunk moments. n nw tt im suffering frm major S withdrawal syndromes.. she texts me everyday to check tt im fine(: wat will i ever do without u baby!!!? u mean sooooo much to me n i love u to bits!!!

ps.. we both hav decided to go on a 'once a mth clubbing' plan!! so this weekend its.. BAKE A PIE DAY!! WHEEE =D

k boyfren has been doing well in brunei.. he woke me up in a veri scary way jus nw. yea freak me out alone. tskkkk!! i noe he will be fine.. but u noe.. paranoia of a gf? yeaaa!! hate this laaa :(

off to bed.. nursing a flu bug is nooooooo joke!! esp nw tt ive ran out of med... n S is away n cant get me any :( sighh depressing much!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment