Tuesday, January 5, 2010

k so this was sunday at 1 degree 15 wif S n my partybabies(: it was some awesome fun we had camwhoring like maddd!! will upload the "photoshoot" pics soon taken by zhiwei, deanna n rachel!! awesome photographers i tell u!! yepperss me n S found ourselves photographers n nw we are the model couple. HAHAH!

anyways skool has started for most. for many its a new yr.. me? well im continuing my sem n gosh its been BAD!!! thank goodness for S's morning call... got me up immediately n its always pleasant to hear someone u love early in the morning(:

am currently down wif the flu. so S being such a sweetie decided to surprise me at my door step today at 9pm wif flu medicine n vitamins. its dam funni cause after skool i went to watsons wif twin to buy supplies n all. HAHHA!! kk cannot say wat i got n all cause he reads my blog!! sshh mind u he came all the way frm changi to woodlands jus to send medicine n see me okaayy!! heeeheee(:

we spent 3 hrs having heart to heart talks n all(: awesome nite i tell u... heeheeeee !

realli fking cant wait till he gets back frm brunei. imagine him being in the jungle for 19 fking days leaving me here!! boooo :( we've already got things planned when he comes back!! heehee :D

zirca on 5th feb..
send vanessa baby off. ben's farewell at sentosa on 6th feb
cny shopping wif S on 7th feb

YEPPERS STOKED!! k 19 days HURRY UP PAST!!

good nite.. my sick ass is gg to bed nw. my poor boy is sick nw thxs to me. ooppssieee.

iloveyouSYSJ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment