Monday, January 25, 2010

6days..
coming 5days when it strikes 12 till bf comes HOME!!! (:
sorri for the lack of updates... but exams are realli killing my poor brain cells. im eating alot more than be4 n obviously im ballooning like a huffalump!! OMG!! still gyming though but mehh nt seeing any results :( pfftt

omg i cant even rmb when i last blogged!! TSK! whoever invented exams should die in a hole!! obviously he/she doesnt hav a social life!! PFFT. k a flashback to my weekend!!

friday 22nd jan
-skool as usual.. FKING LAST DAY!! we had a blasttt(:
-facial.. n straight to town to meet cherie baby!!! omg i miss my babygirl soooooo much!
-caught up n all.. then vanessa baby.. jollin n jh came!!
-wanton mee at fep... stone stone.. they left n me n vanessa baby headed to cine for FROLICK!! YUMYUM (shit craving nw!!!)
-i had 3 choices.. zirca/supper wif kerry baby.. boat quay or goodwood park hotel.. guess wad!!! i chose.. NONE!!!
-i headed home instead n gosh i nv felt happier to go home on a fri nite!!
-me n kerry decided nt to go anywhere n be good girls n stay hoem(: my fam was sooo shocked plss!

saturday 23rd jan
-morning call frm S.. hes dam cute "eh baby get up! ur gonna be late for skool!" me"baby its a saturday!" LOLs
-kerry baby came over at 12.30.. tantan under the nice hot sun(: we got tanner.. but it kinda faded after a while?
-had a pigg out day!! green tea ice-cream.. bagel crisps.. chee chong fun... n a WHOLE LOT of FRUITS!! YUMYUM
-impromptu plans to go wavehse!! she dragged my lazy ass out of the hse!!
-wavehse was SHIT!!! k maybe cuz by the time we got there.. everyone was either wasted.. gone.. passed out n went home!! we went around 12ish thinking its the "normal" partying time.. but NOPE!
-me n kerry left around 2ish... headed down to zirca jus to say hi to the bouncers.. oh we were in our bikini(wif a top over obviously!) n SANDALS!!!
-they all said "went wavehse huh!! GO BACK LA DUN COME BACK!!" LOLs funnaayyee
-we went into zirca wif sandals!! SANDALS OKAAYY!! my gawwdd we had a blasttt
-supper outside zirca again.. curry puff n prata!! YUMYUM(: it was the onli time kerry baby was actually happy the whole nite. LOL
-oh then kenneth gave me his 3 currypuffs n i took kerry's curry.. my lunch the next day!! heehee x)

k i promise a proper pic post soon!! once im over wif fking exams..
ps... my baby is finally coming home soon!! OMG OMG STOKED!! this sneaky boy has something planned up his sleeves n he refuse to tell me!!pfftt... suspicious sneaky boy of mine. ANTICIPATION for his arrival n wat he has got planned(:
i guessed he was gonna get me a kitten!! hahaahah! but he said.. NO!! pooper :(

No comments:

Post a Comment