Saturday, January 16, 2010

15 days...
ps.. ive got formspring !!! so go ahead n ask me anything!! dun worry i wont bite((:
http://formspring.me/foeshitzme

ive been so lazy to upload pics these days!! net too slow. anyways if ur on my fb... u should be updated by my pics on my profile so for the time being jus head over there to look at wat havoc ive been up to. LOLs

friday 15th jan
-skool as usual.. alot of funni moments. rosie posie makes us laugh i swear!!
-twin said "we gain abs!!" HAHAHA

-headed home.. then slept for a while.. woke up n change..
-me n kerry baby were budgeting (part of our SMS save money scheme) so we decided to take a train to newton!! TRAIN OKAYYY!! n we had many explicit convos on the train i think the people thoe we were weird. oh wellss!! WHO GIVES! i love my babygirl(:
-ivan picked us up newton mrt station... over to newton for dinner (YEA DAM BUDGET plsss!)
-bumped into inquisitive n he was wif DIPLO!! UHHUH!
-anyways we waited for elissa to come... went over to newton mrt to pick theo up.. ivan dropped us 4 at zirca
-S called(:
-the usuals when i get to zirca.. "where hav u been huh!! so long nv see u!" HAHAHA i felt so loved n missed when i saw the bouncers(:
-kenneth told me to buy redbull for everyone.. i refused!! then he said "i ban u!" LAMEEEE
-thxs to jimmy for the chivas.. we pretty much got high enough... LOLs
-kissdafunk was amazing!!!! (: didnt realli appreciate them when i was sober.. but when i was a tad bit high.. okay they were amazing!! LOL (maybe my ears were playing tricks wif me! haaa)

okay zirca has this "godfather" who rides a bicycle n sells currypuff, prata, nasi lemak, chicken wing n idk wad. the bouncers always get their mid nite snacks frm him. so last nite me n kerry baby decided to try out his food. n gosh we had a BLAST!! best supper ever after zirca!! LOL we ate prata n currypuff rite on the road outside zirca. unglam times a million but it was EPIC!! HAHAHA

nice nice ivan came to pick us up around 2.40? yea me n kery had a surprisingly early nite.. i was too tired anyways! normally we would stay till closing but last nite i wasnt in a partying mood so no point staying anyways...

pics are wif elissa.. would get them off her soon(:

oh oh u noe theres actually reception in brunei's jungle!! LIKE COOL LAAAA!!! so S managed to call me(: heehee... he was sitting by the fire.. so i said...

me: eh are u guys gonna sing camp fire songs?
S: wtf noooo!! army okaayy nt girl guides!
me: but realli wadd! HAHA if u tell ur guys ur gf said this.. i think they would piss themselves laughing! im so darn entertaining!!
S: no way am i gonna tell them!! LOLs
me: are u gonna eat toasted mashmellows!?
S: NOOOO!! u think wad? plus we dun hav mashmellows
me: aiya but i wannttt!!

HAHA!! my boyfren prolly thinks im a JOKE! LOLs!! but realli wad campfire must hav songs n mashmellows riteee!!? u noe the way he describes the jungle.. its like survivor!!! sleeping in hammocks or grass.. washing ur utensils in the stream... eating preserved process food!?

me: if u throw me in the jungle... i would die in 5mins!
S: yea i think so too!!

HAHAH!! kk la we entertain each other.. he almost sounds like tarzan!! heehee x) k BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment