Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 days!! WHEEE =D i can wave wif my 1 hand!! STOKED!

ive been home bound since sunday.. im gona pluck my hair out dam soon. wanna go out so badly but i noe my priorities-EXAMS! plus im lazy to change out of my fbts n tank top jus to go out. heh x) next week i will be out all week after exams(: S is gonna company me to study everyday!! wheeeeee =D

S has something sneaky up his sleeve planned for our 1mth. this is his hint "u can carry it everywhere u go n u can talk to it" like WADDD!? my goodness... im still stuck on the idea tt hes getting me a kitten. heh x) k its absurb but ive got wild guesses okaayy!

ive planned my wkend for the next 4 wks already!! heehee dam STOKED!!
but as for this week...
friday 29th jan- din din wif kerry baby n the boys at newton(:
saturday 30th jan- gym.. overnite study at the airport n wait for S to land!! =D
sunday 31st jan- study wif S in the arvo... din din wif S n maybe the guys! (:

friday 5th feb- exams end at 3.30... home.. din din wif S, vanessa n kerry baby.. ZIRCA!!
saturday 5th feb- chill day wif S... sentosa at nite
sunday 6th feb- cny shopping wif S((: chaota kid's bday at nite

STOKED TIMES A MILLION!!!!!! :D exams... BE GONE!!!!

you lil sore sour plum.. haaa go fk urself or get laid. maybe u will be happier then?

No comments:

Post a Comment