Thursday, February 11, 2010

so my boyfren is gonna leave me again :( back to brunei for another 17 days when he jus came back like 12 days ago!!? dam bullshit.. but wat to do.... i gotta survive all this. but am more than happy to as long as hes safe(: plus im gonna hav "custody" of Cyler(his iPhone) for the 17days. he says "CYler is gonna be disfigured by u wif all the bling n pink covers!!" HEEHEE x)my net has been fking slow so its gonna be a while till i spam this space wif TONS of pics!!! sorri ahh... but deal wif me. heh x)

monday 8th feb
-finally did my fugly nails.. my fingers are this dark purple n toes are BLUE!! heehee
-went out wif mummy to do some shopping... then to fep to meet kerry baby n karan(:
-did a lil more shopping n heeheee they noe wat i got! ;)
-over to holland to hav dindin wif william.. issac n cherlene
-kerry's mum sent me home(:
-waited for S baby to come over n i bought dindin for him.
-played taptap on his Cyler(his iphone)
tuesday 9th feb
-stay home day till the evening?
-me n S were lazy to go town so we went amk
-dindin at his fav chinese restaurant for awesome yummlicious duck
-dessert at some chinese place.. (ICY IC!!)
-caught 'i hate valentines day' gosh we had a blast laughing our assess off
-then home we wenttt
wednesday 10th feb
-S baby was at neesoon camp which was near my place
-so he woke me up at 10.30.. dragged my tired ass to get ready.. met him n we went TOWN
-DIM SUM at crystal jade!! our 1st lunch together on a weekday!! cuz normally its impossible for him to drag my ass out of my hse earlier than 2pm. heehee
-ate like cows.. full like crazzyyy!! FATNESS
-went to buy havaianas cuz he was being a sulky boy since he was told during lunch time tt he was gg brunei.. hope tt cheered u up a lil baby!
-then off to camp he went n i walked around town myself till i got tired
-causeway wif mummy to do grocerry shopping n home i went to KO on my bed
-around 8 plus S baby came over for dinner((: so he finally met my mother! funaayyee
-then sis n bf came over for dinner... it was a classic gathering..
-oh n they all(mum, sis, S baby n sister's bf) all using iPhone. im the onli BB user -.-
-after dinner.. S talked to my mummy n all.. then we left for macs!!
-twister fries n mcflurry!! MY GAWWDD FATTIES FOR LIFE!
-hanged around then home he went
i miss u already!! eyyerr POOTS :( k off to watch GLEE!! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment