Monday, February 1, 2010

weekend flashbackkk!!
friday 29th jan
-finally got my ass out of the hse to meet my partybabies for dindin at holland(: kerry, luke, william, karan, rachel, zhiwei, ryan n this guy
-fosters for some pre-drinks.. i started blasting electro music n UH OH!!!! impromptu decision to head to zirca. reunion wif my fam(kerry, luke, william, karan) but william didnt come in the end
-so 4 of us plus several others went to ZIRCA!! (:
-partied.. drama... omg but we had a blassttt
-the best part?! me n kerry met kenneth goh(owner of zirca who is my daddy's fren) again n he treated us to supper at lunar
-did u noe tt LUNAR HAS CARROT CAKE!! BAK KUT TEH!! MEEGORENG!! OMG we pigged out like crazy!! OMG
-i ate too much plus all the champagne n chivas i had to puke my food out!!
-early nite for all of us cuz we were poofed out.. but nevertheless.. zirca nites wif my fam are always FUN
*waiting on william for pics!!*

saturday 30th jan
-k so i slept at 5.45... 3hrs later.. i got a call frm S.. "baby i got someone to deliver ur present on my behalf. its outside ur door nw. go open!!"
-the veri sleepy n blur me.. wif hair all over my face.. wearing my pjs went to open the door. indeed my present was at my doorstep!! S came home(((:
-wif his luggages.. he stood be4 me.. omg i was in a daze but i was so happy to see him!!!
-changed n we headed down to chill for a bit till he left n we went home to sleep
-woke up... went to meet S... bought his boots.. went sim lim n i bought my CAMERA!!! nikon D3000 (: i was a mega happy girl!!! bf came home + the cam i always wanted!! OMG
-raffles city where we did a lil shopping... he bought jeans.. i bought shoes. we had a BLAST i tell u!! shopping wif S is jus so so fun!! his opinions n all.. my goodness(: i was truely happy tt day!
-suntec to meet the guys for dindin at astons.. desserts at gobi after where we over ordered but the desserrts were TO DIE FOR!
-back to S's place where we played wii!!! i whooped 4/5 officers in cooking mama!! until aaron managed to beat me!! TSK
-raving rabbits + rockband... i sucked at the drums. i shall stick to cooking mama
-home at 3ish?

sunday 31st jan
-over to S's place in the arvo to do some quality study...
-off we went to newton for a yummy tumtum dindin(: sambal stingray.. sambal kangkong... chicken wings.. satay n lala!! OMG
-S felt sick after dindin.. so we headed back.. but went to buy some ps3 n wii games then home we went to play!!! (:
-simply day but i had so so much fun training my hand eye coordination wif his wii. OMG IM ADDICTED!!!monday 1st feb
me n S's 1mth!!! love u baby!
-1st paper today.. i think i did okayyy
-S came to skool n picked me up n surprised me wif my 2nd bouquet of roses. this time it was peachy pinkish orangy idk wat colour but it was mad pretty(:
-didnt feel like gg town so we went to northpoint instead.. i was craving for choc souffle so bakerzin we went!!
-decided to eat dindin there.. caesar saland.. ham n cheese sandwich n choc souffle. YUM YUM i tell u!
-n they were giving out free samples on their new caramel, peanut butter n black forest cheesecake!! omg the caramel it DA BOMBS!!! everyone should try it at least once!! u will NV regret it!!!
-anyways S's fever came back.. so he sent me home n then went home. simple day but we had 3 awesome fun days((:
k he jus called((: GOOD NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment