Sunday, February 28, 2010

ive been a lazy bugger who refuse to upload my blog. heh x) maybe cuz ive been home all these while tt i dun feel tt anything exciting has been happening.
uni officially starts tmr for me. yepperrss!! 1st yr psych here i come!! kinda stoked but i noe i will dread it when skool terms starts! but then again.. i onli go skool for 20 days then i got a break for a week(: so aint tt bad but yeaaa. am feeling the stress already!! UH OH!!! :(
anyways im wayyyy behind in uploading my pics!! TSK!! i shall let the pics do the talking(:
30th jan...
1st feb... me n S's 1st mth!!
im such a failure!! feb is ending n im jus uploading pics at the end of jan n start of feb!!! my goodness!! k more pics coming ur way sooonn!! (:

ps... 45mins more till its me n S's 2nd mth!!!! (:

k on the fone wif him nw... shall give him my undivided attention nw. BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment