Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1st day back to skool after my looonnggg break(((:

rain rain in the morning. so paps was nice to send me to skool. chicken balls!! i onli took 15mins to go skool cause he drives like lightning even with traffic jams n wat not!! takes me 45mins by bus everyday okaayyy!! pfffttt...

skool was awesome! alot of fun n laughters!! LOVE wednesday lessons to da max i tell u!!!! me.. ethel n wilfred signed up for the psy club!!!! n am doing dance in my skool. heeehawww. am egggciiteed!! hiphop n contemp!! my goodness its like dejavu cause in aus i was doing these 2 genres too!!! =D cant wait!!!

anyways after skool went over to my 2nd home n went to fetch my 2 lil terrors!! B took care of them while i was in the hospital. i went to his hse n was shocked cause the 3 cages were stacked up on 1 another. bobo's at the bottom (his hse chin).. ebony's on top (me n B's lil baby) then the 2 lil hammies on top!! funni like hell i tell u!! anyways we took ebony out n played with her. shes a cutie. but she jus doesnt like me. she runs off every time i hold her. TSk!! am more of a cat n dog person realli((((:

rite after we took her out she went to sleep. tt short running tired her out. cutttteeeeee(:

anyways... my princess at home got angry at me cause i brought vanilla cream back!!! she started meowing n acting all stupid n territorial!! blame us for raising her alone la. she hates sharing her space!!

am sick again. seriously. sigh sigh... maybe im dying soon. dying of sooooo much fats!!! GAAAAHHH disgusting plssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment