Monday, July 20, 2009

I miss part 1

was gonna do a long long post on wat i miss since im bored n all ive been doing is jus sit on my bed n ponder on thots of my life so far. but blogger stopped me from uploading more pics. pfftt... so annoying. k this is the ending bit...

I miss Mitchell n all his camwhoring around town!!! I miss those random drinking moments outside with frenziesI miss having chalets and spending many wasted moments with frensI miss just having plain all girls timeI miss hitting the clubs with music blasting in my ears and awsome flashing lightsI actually miss skool!! beat tt!!And I realli miss this lil ass of mine who is so bloody insensitive sometimes but yet he noes how to make me laugh till i get veri bad tummy cramps!! its been 5days since i last saw him =(

No comments:

Post a Comment