Saturday, July 18, 2009

i wanted to do a whole post of wat i miss with alot of pics from my memory bank. but blogger is being a bitch. cant upload. pfffttt...

i moved back to my mega cool ward with my internet.. computer... big lcd tv n my remote control room function thingy. wheeee haaaa(((: mega happy!!! but still am bored.

i realli cant wait to skool!!! am stress la damit! chicken nugget... lols.. am actually stress from skool!!!

this weekend was suppose to be me n B's proper dating week. but nooo. am stuck in this happy but lonely place. hahahhaa!!! waiting for B to come pop by with surprises for me. heee.

n jacob jus invited me for clubbing tonite. pfftt... but am stuck here. noooooo =( NEED TO PARTY!! NEED BOOZE!!!!

k la! BYE. my mum's funni n cute fren is here. she wants to purposely cut herself up to check herself in to this ward too. LOLS funni like hell.

oh pls visit http://e-world-and-us-in-it@blogspot.com !!!!!! awesomest geog blog everrr

need to lose weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment