Tuesday, July 14, 2009

these 2 lil buggers...

so last nite guess who decided to drop by my place n surprise me?
This lil ass andddd
my dearest boyfren(((:

they cute... babes and yosh were out together in the evening then suddenly called me when i was wearing B's baba shirt and my monkey boxers n said they were downstairs n ask me to go down. seriously idk wat my security guards are for!!! tsk! anyways... so we hanged around downstairs for a while. talk cock n caught up with yosh who flew down from perth(((:

after chilling downstairs... we came up n yosh talked n said hi to mumsie. my goodness i swear i wanted to kill them both!! talk soooooooo much. sooooo noisy!!! aiyo!!! i was even their maid cook supper for them. chicken balls... -.-

in the end... babes stayed over n died on my bed. my goodness terrible!!!
B tried to bond with my princess. but as u can see she has tt wtf face. HAHAHAH!he actor trying to show off his skills! LOLS.babes went to my sis's room n woke me up. n apparently yosh left by the time i got up!!! then then.... we hanged n slacked around my place. listening to music.. i studied!! =) then i decided to do ear candling for babes. he annoying didnt allow me to take pic of him!! pffftt... had alot of fun with tt ignorant child of mine(((: loveesssss

skool tmr!! im happy(: am bored cooped up at home already. but i noe i will be dreading it as soon as i get on the bus tmr. boooo. but nvm!! skool is awesome la(((:

oh yea if ur wondering y me n B are wearing the same shirt... well he stole my (k his) baba shirt n decided to wear it instead. hahaha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment