Wednesday, July 8, 2009

am swine flu negative(((:
so ive been sick for almost 2 weeks plus on n off. my lil adventure around singapore must hav made me worse. body trying to adjust back to the climate. finally yesterday my gp decided to admit me to ttsh (yes swine flu infested hospital) accident n emergency to get a full body check up. but u noe singaporeans dam kiasu so they checked me out for swine flu. -.- an eye opener to me yesterday
i felt so terrible i tell u. n the worse thing is they make u walk a mother fking long way to this other tent then take ur pulse. the nurse ask me "are u nervous?" i said "er no" she said "ur heart is dam fast" then i said "of course la! u guys make me walk so far!"
they put me on this comfy chair to wait n all. n u noe they give u a "goodie bag" with biscuits.. fan n towel oh n water!! they even gave fried rice if u were hungry. awesome much! i called B n started crying. i noe lame lame. but seriously i felt dam suffocated n foreign there. like i didnt noe if i was dying or living. HAHAH! plus i was pmsing!! but after quite sometime.. they did an ecg (some cool ass machine they attach to ur heart... wrist.. leg) n it graphs out ur heart beats. n it was too fast. they took an x-ray n asked me the "are u pregnant" question. then then took my blood. normally i can tahan pain but chicken balls i squealed!!!
worse still... they put me on a drip which is suppose to bring my heart beats down. some sodium chloride drip. poke some bloody needle through my vein. chicken balls i teared okaayyy!so i got bored lying on the bed i decided to call B n charm. talking to B made my heart beat faster. i was monitoring my heartbeat cause they atached the machine to me thumb. then from 110 to 120... funni shitssss.

so anyways after 2 drips i was ready to get discharged and even got 4 days of mc(((: heeehawww.

am piled with alot of medicines!! gosh!! then at nite was mj's memorial service. snuggled with mumsie at 1am to watch it n i fell asleep at a few parts. quite emotional. esp his daughter's short few sentences..

credits to owner for pics!

R.I.P MJ!!! n God Bless the fam!!

am house bound for a week. skool next mon. awesome holiday but still catching up with work!! tsk. k am having a headache now. byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment