Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flashbacks....

miss the fringe
miss those days where i frolick around so freelymiss those stupid drastic days... dying my hair redmiss accounting in wbc.. where i can sleep in peacethen there are the bestfrens... miss those days in dec where i met her everyday... getting high n laughing like crazyy... now theres so many things in the way... sigh sighmiss those silly study sessions together... which end up with camwhoring somehow!miss this girl who was the 1st person i met in perth which i felt so comfortable with... miss my bestfren whos seen me through everything. nw hes jus too busy with skool n a girlfren... pfffttt...yr 12 ball... k dun miss it tt much but the missing the company the most(((:miss the fun limo rides where i get so high sucking helium!! hahahaathis boy who flew up all the way jus to spend time with me(:then there are those crazy parties!!miss random n drunk moments outside my hse in perth... where we get high n result in so candid picturesmiss my farewell party... ate like a glutton... n ended up puking out everything thxs to the alcohol! must thank yosh for supplying the drinks!! hahahamy 16th birthday in perth... steamboat with lovelies are yum(((:miss kenny's 18th the most i tell u!!! tt day got so wasted... i lost myself completely!! fun fun shitsssss(:skool moments in wbc... no i dun miss skool there... but the awesome babies i hav there(: makes skool more fun n memorable(:discrete maths with these 3 crazy pots!! yes we camwhore alottttmiss my 4 lil asses!!! i swear i became more like a guy with them!! HAHAHA... these 4 stood n hugged me n even cried when i left.... been through all of my hard times together with me. you 4 mean alot to me. oh oh!! n L4D with them!! omgggg... addiction! still trying to get L4D into my lappy from wilson((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment