Friday, July 24, 2009

you love skool?!! well... I LOVE SKOOL!!
-am using wilfred's laptop cause i lazy to bring mine to skool today!(:

ive been neglecting this space for quite some time. blogger has been a sad sad place with no updates on pictures cause its being stupid i guess!!? boring like dunno wad. soooooo many millions of people are complaining. wat to do!! technology fails sometimes! sad sad

im in skool with k shall name everyone!
-night, panda, hong hwee, donna, me, wilfred, wilson, paul, junaid n ophillia!! (idk where ethel, oliver n steven disappeared too! waggers.com k dam dam boring basic algebra. cause we're all smart punks none of us are paying attention!! k la onli wilfred is(he made me add this!!) im multi-tasking!! skool is awesome yoz!!!

cant wait for my lil outing later((: heeeehaww. i feel dam bloody loser cause i havnt seen the ion orchard yet. pfftt.. thxs for being stuck in the hospital for ages WOMAN!

k break time!!! awesome!! tummy rumbling. lazy to go down n get food.
am wearing my long long green skirt today. i feel like a mermaid!!! =) UNDER THE SEA!!

this is a dam random post. wat to do... skool makes me stupid!! btw its my 1st maths lesson today!!! i coooollll

No comments:

Post a Comment