Saturday, July 11, 2009

am currently in alexandra hospital

k so ive been here from thursday until now. so the lack of updates cause im so so lazy. lol. im having a ball of fun here. everyone who has visited me all said im like in a hotel/chalet enjoying myself. n i show u whyyyy!!!

1st there is boys over flower!! yes i hav a uber cool touch screen computer in my room with almost everything!!!! i can even control my room from tt com okaaayyy! so no walking!! and and theres games.. mobtv.. skype.. a webcam n a fone... my information... aiya almost everything!!! its dam freakin cool!!!2nd... this awesome control also controls my whole room. so again... no walking!!! i can even call the nurse from jus a press of a button!! =) awesomenessslastly... the big screen tv in front of my face!!!! though singapore channels are fking boring... yes i miss my cable tv at home!! HK DRAMA!! OMGGG! n MTV!! urrrggg... nvm theres my boys over flower!!but theres this sickening thing stuck through my vein... so painful!!! esp when they inject the antibiotic in my every morning. my goodness. i can cry!!

more updates again when im out. which is tmr!! for now i gotta do my geog blog project!!

n im happy here cause like i barely eat here so so am determind to lose weight!! heeehawwww(((:

VISIT... http://e-world-and-us-in-it.blogspot.com/ cause we're cool geog kids n i like tt!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment