Wednesday, August 12, 2009

angsty me vs happy me

am feeling so bitchy today. k maybe cause im pmsing n every lil thing tt isnt my business also is irritating me!! omg seriously.

1. all this stupid immature shit drama. seriously la.. grow out of it. handle it maturely n stop making such a fuss
2. stupid bloody girls sharing the same floor as me talk so bloody loudly in the toilet. like the whole world can hear like tt!!! chicken porks i swear!! then their voice arent tt nice to hear either. i wish i can jus pluck their voice boxes out!!
3. cannot stand when people blast music out of their mp3 or laptops!! note to you: GET HEADFONES DAMIT!!
4. suffering from cramps!! OMG seriously.. KILL ME
5. sooooo many assignments due next week!!! geog blog... english research essay n essay... com across culture essay... econs video.. maths assignment
6. feels like a fat shit cause i ate supper last nite. am gonna starve myself now! gotta lose 2kgs in 3 days!!! i dun wanna hav fat flabby arm pics for friday/saturday!!!

k so tt me being angsty...

happy me..

1. WEDDING ON SATURDAY!!! my dearest pastry chef(((: heehaww.. love dressing up!!
2. AFTER PARTY AT DESSERT BAR!! DESSERTS GALORE!!
3. to go girls nite out on friday or....? if i go.. i will be mega happy n high!!! but but will be super tired this weekend n its not good cause i got a uber load of assignments due next week!
4. crosses my fingers my package from S comes by today!! wheeeehaaa(:

k tts it... wth my angsty me is overpowering my happy me!! NOOO =( need happiness in my life!!! SHOPPING!!! me n sister hav been online shopping alot these days n shes gotta me into ebay!! omg! fun shitttss

k lengthy wordy post but its for MY reference onli cause its MY BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment