Monday, August 17, 2009

last nite... when B kept talking about chins so i camwhoredhe ahh.. chins crazy! it has been a long time since i blogged!! tsk! k shall summarise my days so far!

Thursday 13th aug
-after skool met B at woodlands 1st then trained down to cityhall for his dental.
-tt ass didnt allow me to go shoe hunting -.-
-went to eat random shits at raffles
-home
Friday 14th aug
-happy happy day!!
-me, donna n hong hwee went to thomson plaza for lunch break. went to the bank n found out i actually hav a bank acc with alot of moollaaa in there!! $$$$ HAPPY SHITS
-skool ended at 3... headed down to amk for my self-pampering day!!
-classic pedi n mani... facial n eyebrow shaping!! awesome like hell!! love my flawless skin i tell u!! soft like a babies butt n so white like snow white(((:
*look at the pic diff from the ones i took in skool n after!! can totally see the difference in my fairness of my skin!! no flash okaaayy!*
Saturday 15th aug
-huda n tony's wedding!!
-awesome day of fats attack!! the amt of desserts were.. OMG! tts the beauty of going to a chef n pastry chef's wedding((((:
-after party was at 2am dessert bar at hv!! was the youngest n quite funni!! nice nice shittss(: champagns n wines!!! desserts galore!!!
-evelyn n jason fetched me back.
*pics up soon when i get them*
Sunday 16th aug
-home home day... sat down on my chair n typed my stupid english research report for abt 7hrs?! still not done yet!
-cleaned the chins cage n took them out to run for like 45mins?! they went super hyper n crazy n refuse to go back home -.-
-then i decided to be a clean freak n clean up my room to make room for a printer. paps finally got me a printer n hes dam proud of it cause its 3-in-1. scanner, printer n photocopier.
-my room is super clean nw n im super happy!! =D
k i told myself to pay attention in class n stop surfing the net. yet im facebooking.. twittering n blogging. oh the irony -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment