Sunday, August 9, 2009

lost my camera in my own hse =(

chicken nugget... idk where the hell it is so its a veri empty post. anyways ive decided to name my beige boy chin puppy. y? reasons as such : he barks like a puppy when hes in destress... he jumps up n down occasionally on his hind legs... he smelt like a dog when me n B jus got him... he jumps out of his bathing box... hes dam messy like a dog. hes dam cute laaa(: love this skinny fart of mine(:

n i decided to be random n lame... named the black girl chin kitty. y? cause.. got puppy so must hav kitty ritteeee! not onli tt.. she bites onto the railings of her cage like a cat... n she attacks puppy. *puppy is smaller than her btw!*

anyways.. mrs lazy ass today refuse to go out of the hse. reasons being : i was dam lazy n enjoyed roaming in my hse in my pjs... stuffing my face with 4 diff flavours of ice-cream.. being a dirty fart who jus showered like an hr ago onli... slept like a log in the comfort of my warm toasty bed.. happily took puppy n kitty out to play with them... and let my cat sleep on my leg while i watched disney channel(:

boyfren called me n told me to watch disney channel at 5 cause they had a combine of hannah montana.. suite life on deck n wizards of wavely place. swear we are disney channel fans(:

k la... shall stop ranting. planned clubbing at supperclub with frenzies tmr... but now im too lazy n cbf. sucks cause i get free entry n sponsored cab fare somemore!!! tsk! when i wanna club.... no opportunity... now got... sigh no mood. but am pumped cause next sat is huda's wedding n am going to her after party which is at dessert bar!!! =) heeee. DESSERTS GALORE!! fatty fatty(L) realli dam excited i tell u!!!

am watching 'wanted'. 3rd time already. boring saturday nite... but kinda like it. for now(:

No comments:

Post a Comment