Monday, August 10, 2009

suddenly remembered something dam cute boyfren told me a few days ago

B: eh u noe my skool mate also bakes n sells those cheesecakes u baked be4
me: oh realli
B: yeaa. i wanted to buy but then i told the girl my girlfren also bakes. later she get angry if i buy urs
me: HAHA! u realli said tt?
B: yea la!

hes so silly in such a cute way(: k will upload pics of puppy n kitty tmr!!

sunday 9th aug
its BEST.. NICKSON n SINGAPORE's BIRTHDAY!!! wheeee(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVES!!!
spent my afternoon with the fam.. dim sum... hospital to visit mumsie... then headed to boyfren's n helped him shower the chins. lazed around n i slept for a while till this noisy boy decided to give me cpr n tt disturbed me so i couldnt sleep again -.- wanted to watch movie but decided to stay home n watch ndp n laugh at people on singapore idol. funni like fkkk!!!

fringe is poking my eyes so i decided to snip snippy snip it off. bad idea -.-
sometimes i hate long weekends cause i forget wat day it is anywmore -.-
its my fat weekend. yes ive put on weight -.-
am gonna bake soon!!!! cravings to eat cupcakes n the choc fudge cake i bake!! =D

gonna sleep neoowww! good nite chubs(((:

No comments:

Post a Comment