Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ive got a boy who really loves me. how do i know? though he loves to act dam big... pretend that he has other girlfrens around besides me n his love is divided between "all of us"..(hes so dillusional sometimes) hes really dam cute.

He never fails to make me smile and laugh till i get cramps and i choke on my saliva from laughing so much. He knows where are my ticklish sports and he always tickles me when he gets the chance to.

He made one mistake with us though. That day he stretched out his hands while he was trying to sleep and said "baby come here and cuddle" so i went and he regretted it i tell u. I always disturb him when he sleeps. Tickle him... bite him... poke him... ruffing his hair... pitching his perfect structured nose. He got dam irritated so he took my pillow and blanket and decided to sleep on the floor. Then later he felt dam uncomfy so he came on the bed again and tried to hug me to sleep again but i nv stop my nonsense. so... he decided to sleep the other way around : his feet at my face n my feet at his. We started kicking around the sheets and laughing like crazy. Im dam sensitive especially at my feet, thinking he would tickle them or something. so i kept kicking n laughing even more. i hit my head on the crystal table next to my bed... silent laughters burst out.. i choked on my saliva and coughed like crazy.

Love these simple and playful moments we share. with a blink of an eye, its already 7mths... after all we been through with me leaving... me fighting to come back... buying chins together n they realli are like our kids... we ARE an amazing couple.

His patience with me is amazing. Every of my friends who know me knows Im pretty a pissy girl when im pissed. i whine and cry so much that sometimes I know he realli wants to slap me. but yet hes so patient with me always trying to make me feel better and comfort me though im being such a pissy princess.

If you hear us speaking on the phone or if you do go out with us, you will never think we are a couple. Only when he holds my hand.. that gives it away. our relationship is simple and very fun loving. simple love every moment with him though sometimes we can kill each other.

I love you so much baby. just writing down all my thoughts down on this lil page.... memories... I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment