Thursday, August 27, 2009

loooonnngggg escalators = CHEAP THRILLLSSSSSXXXX back from my outing with my giiirrrrrllllfreeennnzzz(: k including wilfred n night!! veri veri fun!! laughed alot... ate rubbish... bought crap... camwhored... talked... laughed... took loooonnnggg escalators n laughed somemore!! hahaha... will elaborate in another post plus 4658594000 of pics i tell u!!! oh oh n me, donna n ethel hav decided wat to get each other for our birthday this yr!! wheee(: dam dam eggggciiittteeddd i tell u!! we are all born in the same mth!!! 9th for me... 11th for ethel n 27th for donna. sshh shhh secret!!

they think im crazy for laughing n smiling like a loser staring a my fone. teeehheeee x) its between us(donna, ethel, hong hwee n i)!! our dirty lil secret. sssshhhh. SO HIGH!!!!

for now im tired. I LOVE U GUYS (((: cuteeezziiieeess for life! =D
k at my fone waiting as usual... dam dam fun!! ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY TMMMRRRRR(:

im loving life seriously!!! =D its u guys who made me smile and laugh like crazy like how i did before. thxs so much(: we def must do this every thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment