Monday, August 10, 2009

finally a pic post on a tuesday morning in skool(:

shall start with my SexxXxMEeee new nail colour!! went for a mani on fri while waiting for B n i got sucked into signing a package for 10 sessions of manicure!! dam dam cheap at amk!!! opening promotion.. eyebrow treading for like 4bucks!! facial for like 10!! but its like 1st 100 customers onli!! express mani for 6... express pedi for 12.. mani for 18.. pedi for 23. i think its dam worth it n its not tt bad too(:
now pics of me n B's new "kids". heres princess the white chin. shes simply gorgeous((:n heres me playing with puppy!! hes bloody cuteeeeawww rite seriously!heres kitty. shes the anti-social mean one! always attacking my baby puppy!!!these 2 are nameless cause we are selling them. interested let me noe!!! =Dheres ebony our 1st chin(: B says when she drinks water she has an orgasmic face -.-

my favourite pic of me n puppy. swear he has a cutesie pootsie face!! my baby(((: *ps.. puppy has a very weird colour nw. hes starting to turn golden!!! dam dam cool! like at his back there!!*

G.I joe yesterday with B at causeway. 1st time watching at causeway. bad choice!!! NV GO HEARTLAND MALLS ON PUBLIC HOLS!!! anyways i thot it was ok though B thinks otherwise. nvm channing tatum makes up for all the bad parts!! =D

am in skool now. its english.. a day everyone hates but i find okay! =) my teacher doesnt allow me to speak much cause 'i know too much'. good good cause i wont get caught doing things like blogging now! heeeehaaaa(:

k shall stop spacing out n pay attention now! mumsie getting discharged today(:

No comments:

Post a Comment