Wednesday, August 26, 2009

this post has a mixture of feelings

number 1: i hate people who are overly concern abt me when ur not even close to me at all. who the hell are u to judge me n be shocked abt wat i do n how i live my life huh??!!
number 2: i cbf studying for econs. apparently my brain died after i received a fone call. teeeweeee(:
number 3: ive got amazing frens who care abt me so much n nv fail to comfort me or listen to me rant n accept my sickening habits. i noe a few of u are dam concerned abt y im so calm n collected these days n question if its a front im putting up. im here to declare tt no its not a front. i realli am happy. k not happy but contented. y? if it werent for my frens everyday texting, msning or fbking me to check if im fine.. i wouldnt be this contented realli. so i love u guys times thrillion!!!
number 4: even my new frens who i bearly noe for a yr was shocked too! wheehaa.. so wat does this show??! idk u figure! haha
number 5: im bound to fail tmr's econs test. idk how the hell i managed to get 44 for my previous. i wanna do dam well cause my onli incentive is moolah from my father. HAHAH but rite nw my brain died on me
number 6: i ate like a cow. i gained weight. boooo
number 7: i feel like a loser constantly staring at my fone waiting for my fone to beep. heeehaawww(:
number 8: tmr is gonna be a good day after econs tests cause im going out with my babies!!!
number 9: i need to lose weight n stop eating tapioca chips when im having a bad throat
number 10: am looking forward for friday again!! heeeeee(: k not sat n sun cause im gonna look myself up n study for geog on mon n do my eng presentation on mon. fml seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment