Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the DISAPPEARING ACT
on hiatus because i got some things to handle on my personal life. i will be back when im ready. but for now... im here to say... i LOVE my twin((: heehawww. as u can see we look nth alike but tts the point!! TOTAL OPPOSITES!! i swear we are connected in a dam weird way. like i hav been dam upset since saturday nite n shes been there for me. then today i was still upset... she got tummy ache. last week i was a veri angsty bitch n i was absent from skool on tues.. then i cried at home cause i was dam angry.. then she was in skool... so angry n gonna cry too!! HAHAH! shes realli awesome(:

if it werent for her since saturday nite till now, i swear i would die. of course not forgetting my other babies like rachel!! twin gave me an awesome sat nite though she died n i took care of her but we definitely will hav more nites like this esp our bday period!! OMG CANT WAIT! nw we are gonna motivate each other to study. i love u twin!!!

i sound happy but its bcause of my twin(: but there are some issues in my personal life i gotta sort out. so goodbye for nw. i will be back for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment