Friday, September 25, 2009

this sad sad sadistic child

thursday
-stuck at home alll day. being a lazy bum i refuse to study
-sadly i lost all motivation to study n exams havnt even started yet! im counting on my previous tests n presentations to save me seriously
-thankfully SS came to my rescue last nite!! at 11ish he popped by n it was AMSTERDAM KICCKKK!!
-usual hangout spot!! realli loving tt spot so much more. memoriesssss both good n bad, old n new. but yet its soooo comfy too!! k besides the stupid mozzies biting blood O n AB kids. SAD SAD

friday
-got up n gave tuition a miss
-then once ethel twin got up, i got ready n got my ass down to town n met her with amelia(:
-its like liberation i tell u!! finally after stuck facing 4 walls for 5 days. MY GOODNESS!
-fep to get twin's alteration n all.. bumped around town. we 3 went on a mooncake tasting hunt n yes i FINALLY found my SOURSOP MOONCAKE!! YUMYUM!
-cine to slack n some STALKER was stalking me!! lols like funni onli tt boy!!
-met up with gabriel leng n leslie to catch up n chillout for a while. then then stupid MR ONG called me n pretend pretend like i called him. pfftt k TMR
-met up with alvin n jollin at ps. omg its been such a looonnggg time!
-trained home

yes people im home. be amazedddd!! its a fking friday nite n im home. my party animals are at butter n im home in my pjs blogging. decided to give butter a miss since im soooo poofed out as u can see from the hideous eyebags!! plus i dun feel so good either.. like emotionally. seriously i wonder how can someone make me sooo depressed n upset n like i feel my morals being pulled down to the ends of this earth. WHY WHY TELL ME WHY!!?

on a brighter side.. im FINALLY gonna do my hair tmr. getting rid of my faded off hideous nemo hair colour n maybe an exotic cut!! im leaving it to the stylist to do watever he/she wants!! HAHAH! daring yess! but i cant wait!! plus gonna see B n crew after aggesss too! so im quite stoked

for now im mentally n physically dam drain. im gonna sleep soon. hopefully i can sleep away my depressed mode. n hopefully i bump into thing thing tmr! im leaving it to the hands of fate!! UHHUH cheeesssyyyy shits but watever!

why must the good times always come to an end so fast? and this time why is that I got hurt and now I feel so alone... sighhh

you know even david guetta's sexy bitch cant make me high!! fuck this is how depressed and upset i am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment