Thursday, September 24, 2009

in this party scene..
u noe wat i realise.. i make frens dam easily n when i really can connect and click with u.. i become inseparable with u. n funni thing we would start having the same lives like same situations n same shitty problems. this hot chick is jus so hot i hate standing next to her!! poo u!! lols.. but i love u loads sweets n dun worry we both will get over himsssss alrighttyyy!! lols

k so anyways i suddenly lost all my mood to study n exams are in 4 days. idk wats up with me but i jus wanna go pass out n nt wake up till sunday.

i browsed back a few pictures of tt nite jus then.. suddenly i felt so sick in my stomach.. its like a stab in my gut.. im realli gonna spew any minute. n i jus had some yummilicious mooncake okaayy!! seriously... its like a part of me got ripped out.

i jus havnt been feeling myself for a while n i cant seem to noe y. like a wave of loneliness is hitting me so hard. i jus wanna hide under my covers n hug all my toys cause they seem to be the onli frens ive got now. k im exagerrating but i do feel like this.

no doubt there are lil buggers out there trying to enter my life but sorri... its nt u i want... n for some reason, everyone thinks im leading such an awesome life. well u noe wad!!? tts jus superficial n on the surface. deep beneath me... the ugly truth surfaces. n it aint tt awesome seriously.

k i realli feel so sick in my stomach.

sometimes i realli wish i can holla at you and you will come running to hug me. sadly only this happens in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment