Monday, September 7, 2009

it looks like as i grow older, it seems harder to be fren an ex boyfren. maybe time would do the talking. yes we talk n all, but somehow i feel the distance. obviously riteee. but but idk. am i ok with tt!? u dun get how attached i get to a boyfren tt even after we break up, i do wanna stay normal frens, close frens to some extent. but with so much rumours flying around, how to stay frens like this? you know im still dam good frens with almost all my exes, except 2. it saddens me how after a break up, you cant remain frens. i mean where is the logic in tt?! yes maybe the hurt was too deep. but tt doesnt mean u cant stay frens rite? ive got a few frens who are so shock when i mention that i still keep in contact with my exes n when im down they nv fail to be there for me n comfort me. they label me as 'the weirdo'. but to me its jus part of the nature of life. give and take, forgive and forget.

i noe i was in the wrong. but with our lives moving so fast pace, how do i keep up with every lil mistake i have made? rumours... rumours are the destruction to all frenships. some mofo is even blogging abt me saying wat "spotted me n shit" i mean cmon... ive got a life riteee?! who are u to start judging who i hang around with n question how i can move on so fast? call me a slut or wat, but this is how i CHOOSE to live my life. preoccupied with a fast-paced lifestyle and being in the party scene. to tell u the truth... my life has been so fast paced i havnt gotten the time to sit down and clear my head. but rite now all i noe im enjoying my life so much more. dun get me wrong, i did enjoy the commitment i had for 8mths. but rite now i jus feel that my excess spare time needs to be devoted to my frens who i hav strayed from for 8mths. but skool is being a bitch eating away all my time. i jus cant wait for my 17th where i reunite with all my babies after a long time and relive those silly memories we had together(:

am I actually okay with all thats happening around me? even I do not know how to answer myself. the ups and downs in life.. but to me, its never a regret but a life lesso learnt

No comments:

Post a Comment