Tuesday, September 29, 2009

im still awake when im fking tired!! fk my body clock!!!i said goodnite to everyone.. climbed into bed n then tossed n turn for 45mins!!? then decided to go chill at the couch n my tummy started rumbling so i went to snack. mumsie had the same mind as me cause we snacked together!! haha..

came back to my room n then i went into bed again.. then suddenly 'she aint got shit on me' started playing cause my fone rang. n guess guess guess who called!! heh(: like super cute onli!!

im flipping through my geog notes n studying them. HAHA

oh oh u noe wat i realised!!? my cupboard is overflowing but yet i havnt completed my shopping list yet!! UH-OH!! either i need a bigger closet or i throw some clothes out. i think a bigger closet sounds gooooddd! =D

am anticipating my 2 packages from HH n BC!! wheeehaaa(: ive got a blazer, knitted top, toga dress, halter dress, off-shoulder top n a knitted long sleeve dress coming in!! realli dam happpyy!! retail therapy is aweeesommeeee! ((:

ive gt too many clothes n some newly bought ones i havnt even worn them!!! i need help on wat to wear this sat!!! k a feminine look or a spunky look!!? HEELPPP!! 911 yo!!!

ps.. ive already decided wat to wear for my bday!! heh am megaa stokkkeeddd!
pss.. me n my sister share clothes!! sharing expenses on clothes!! heh(: tts the awesomest partttt!!

more on my shopping list:
-acid washed jeans
-cropped tops
-DMs!!!
-bag
-shorts
-translucent like stockings
-lanyard

gonna get my DMs, bag, cropped tops, shorts n lanyard on fri!!! kk im gonna count sheeps nw!!! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment