Wednesday, September 23, 2009

guess who decided to jump on my bed n snuggle with me at 2am last nite???!!

realli the best company i can ever get at the wee hrs of the nite. my precious baby(:

ive been stuck at home for 3 days already. honestly im dying of boredom n im abt to pull my hair out jus to entertain myself. ive nv been home this long ever since i got back in june!! hahaha. i just aint a home bound freak like SOME PEOPLE (yes yes we ALL noe who the SOME PEOPLE are rite donna n ethel twin!!) lols.
anywhos.. i nEED weekend plans!!! jus to self reward myself for being so good locking myself up at home n parading round my monkey n pig boxers for the past 3 days.

on the side note to all this... im getting kinda freaked out by some people. YES some people againnn!!! i realli cannot stand being "monitored" when u hardly noe me!!? like excuse me.
k nvm someone jus texted me!! heeehawww(: happy happy! 1 of my 3 fav boys(: u noe i love waking up to see my fone flooded with many msges. but when i open the inbox, my happiness bubble jus pops!! go figure!! LOLS. unless its from my 3 fav boys then it totally changes but yeaa! jus tt 1 nv texts. pfft.. POOPER!!

oh oh im sooo stoked for next yr july/aug cause COLIN is COMING BACK!! omg finally after 4 yrsss!!? WHEEE oh oh but the

k la this is my mini distraction. i swear im gonna go buy LED flashing lights from sim lim sq, repaint my room, refurnish my room, put a hi-fi system n turn my room into a mini club so i can partaayyee all nite long alone when im bored. YES YES AWESOME plan!! k when im done with exams i shall slowly go source things out!
great jacob is heading down to town n im stuck at home. awesome shits or waddd! RAAAHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment