Tuesday, September 29, 2009

today is a good good day!!!!

cause.....
i found what door boy gave me(: heeeehhdiscovered an awesome drink on my way back from skool. k a bit slow but still! =Dcame home after my exam n saw 1 of my big big packages!!! wheeehaaaa(: HAPPY LIKE DUNNO WADDD!see the excitement!!! OMG

anyways geog paper was a breeze cause I STUDIED!! UHHUH!! i kinda gave up at the last question. like i had enough of bullshitting to make my ans look longer. HAHAHA! oh wells.. i noe im gonna do well(: thxs to all my babies who hav been encouraging me these few days!!! wheeehaaa(:

im all pumped for my bday!!! idk wat im doing yet but but im all pumped cause of my outfit!! yes people ive picked out wat im wearing already!! teeheeewheeeeee :D im soooo superly stokkkeedd to da maxxx i tell u!!! jus because of my outfit!! HAHA nt because of my plan but but yeaa! oh wait i noe wat im doing!! lols lunch with sharky boy n kidddd!!! then dinner with some others n then idk already!!! its gonna be an impromptu day i guess!! =D but im sooo eggciitteedd already!!! my outfit!! heee k nw to lose weight cause if u noe wat im wearing.. u will be like DAM LOSE WEIGHT WOMAN!!! lolsss

paps jus came in n told me hes gonna be away for my bday!! pooo :( but hes heading to germany n i hope he brings me back something good!!!!

tmr is a day out with ah mit cause he jus gt back!!! =D camwhoressssss!! then then town with the sharkys in the evening!! YEAAAHHH!

waiting for sharky boy to get her ass home to hav some webcam maddnesss! K BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment