Tuesday, September 22, 2009

k i edited the previous post with pics!! so scroll down down down!!

anyways ive been a pendulum recently. those whos been there for me these few days would noe clearly wat i mean. but i must say im soooo thankful for these sweetlets who nv fail to stay up n text me till wee hrs of the morning jus to make sure im okay. oh oh n late nites too!! =)

today sucked!! hate staying at home because im like some mutha fat shit cow hunting for food at home. tmr is starving day!

i need to go back to the skate shop at cine n get my boxers!! i left it there on sat nite cause i knew i was heading to se7en n rebel so i didnt wanna lug it with me n lose it along the way. smart move cause i would hav lost it tt nite seriously! though sat nite was kinda dramatic.. i did enjoy myself alot. the next time i ever do this will be wad!? 2 weeks from nw!! FML LA! major withdrawal syndrome plsssss!! sigh sigh :(

i miss.. i miss.. i miss.. YOU!! n i wanna see you.. you.. NOW NOW NOW!! :( so close.. but yet so far. like seriously. boy you really make me go crazy.. cause you're all i think about

No comments:

Post a Comment