Sunday, November 1, 2009

friday 30th-sat 31st oct
-skool as usual.. bored the shitz out of me
-headed home to sleep cause i was dam dam tired
-town wif yvonne baby, shanice, munkie n shermin
-impromptu trip down to supper
-in the end me n shanice didnt go in cause it was late. k we found * n went to macs!! HAHAH CHEAP THRILLS!
-alot of camwhoring n will upload them when i get them from shanice(:
-gt a call from arif so i headed down to Zirca. heh i swear its my 2nd home!!
-bumped into many familiar faces. some were jus shocking cause i havnt seen him in 2 yrs plus!!? omgg.. it was a good nite(:

oh tts DJ MARCUS!! everyone go down to zirca on wed n sat nites to support him!! he spins da SHIITTZZ i tell u!!! (:

sat 31st oct-sun 1st nov
-so wif 3hrs of sleep.. i gt my ass up n headed down to chinese gardens at 9 for some kids charity thingy which my cousin was helping out wif n gt me to cordinate everything
-hot like dunno wadd... bt met 4 veri interested nus guys which had so much fun feeding fishes n graffiting!! HAHA
-home to change n rest... thank god for calls to get me up
-weather sucked ballsss!! bt i found my way to shanice's place at jurong
-gt ready.. make-ups.. dress ups. like fun onli!!! =D
-cabbed to zouk to see the crowd. bt i realli wasnt interested so i left the girls to go zirca!!!
-met my party boys n rachel. n mymy crowd at zirca was fking crazzyyy!! queue went all the way to the taxi stand at both zirca n rebel!! but thakgoodness for awesome connections =D
-partied till 4ish? i gt dam dam tired!!!
i had a fantastic bomb diggity halloween this yr!! so hw was everyones? (:
will do a whole pic post on my halloween soon!!! when ive gt nth to blog abt. cause seriously blogging abt skool is jus sad n depressing!!!

eyyerr why no news from you today?? :( sighsigh...

oh n im NEVER clubbing in HEELS!! my gawddd i swear my legs were gonna break last nite!!! k nt NEVER bt for a looonngggg time im gonna be in my doc marts!! or... pumps!!!

k byee i havnt showered since last nite cause i was soooo poofed out i jus crashed on my bed last nite when i gt home. wheeehaaa =D

No comments:

Post a Comment