Thursday, November 5, 2009

im just a girl living in this normal world... with average girl issues!!! (mr gummybear was my bestfren yesterday in class)

my fats are accumulating n idk y i cant seem to stop eating. i eat 3 meals a day. yes finally like a normal human. last time i could last without eating for 2 days. nw.. every 2hrs im searching for food. yes im gaining weight.. TELL ME ABT IT!! omggg. bt then again... no one seems to believe ive gained. k i REALLI HAV I SWEAR! plus ive gt a modelling interview on sat!!? WTF KILL ME

weight issues aside... here comes the boy problems..

everyone reckons i need to tell him asap... n good news i hav decided to stop procrastinating n tell him next week(: k sometimes i wonder if he reads my blog. hmmm... anywhos... H says its sexy for girls to make the 1st move. S thinks its nt sexy bt, qouted exact words "its the fucken 2009 n i like it!" HAHA! bt then theres D who slapped reality in my face n told me im jus 1 of the many girls who like him. tts true too. k watever.. ive decided to go find some balls n tell him!! LOLs

nw comes to work
so last sat i earned $120 helping my cousin wif some childrens' carnival thingy. tts where i met 4 nus guys who are soooooo funni n young at heart. gt msged by 1 of them asking me to go down n help them wif some games thingy at orchard hotel tmr!! yeps here comes another $60 for 2 1/2hrs onli!!! n in aircon!! BESSTTTT

paps is being anal abt the whole swine flu coming back n saying i shouldnt be out too much. hmmm so dun go skool yes? HAHA! anyways.. SATURDAY IS COMING PEOPLE!! wheehaaa =D TIESTO wif my party boys!!! n i miss my bouncerboys too so at least i get to see them on sat(: i cant wait till my bouncerboys teach me hw to play poker. POKER NITE YO!!!

k enough rants... puppy n kitty are currently running around my room. project runway time!!

hello there... ive got a secret to tell you*. ive fallen head over heels for you and im currently missing you rite now...

No comments:

Post a Comment