Monday, November 16, 2009

saturday 14th nov...
my baby cherie's bday!!! n she was so happy cause i walked in fish n co wif balloons in my hand((: i love u sooooo much baby!! we hav gone through quite a bit together n im thankful for having u wif me throughout everything. though we dun meet up so often as we should... we nv hav awkward moments at all. i missed u soooooooo much due to ur os n my sudden return back!! but baby im always here for u alrightyyy!! i love u like FK!!!

more pics soon... ive been a veri nocternal animal!! (: n random drives n pitstops around singapore!! fking fun onli(((: ima happy girl neeoowww! though my life IS dramatic!! k good nite. bringing lappy to skool tmr cause ive been deprived for 2 days already!!!! i miss u lappy!! :( will blog n upload pics(:

No comments:

Post a Comment