Thursday, November 12, 2009

jumbled up emotions...
yesterday i met up with christine. so we gossiped... heart to heart.. caught up n all. it was good fun(: but there were moments i felt like shit. i had sooo much hatred for him** for wat he did after. finally someone noes n understands y im like this nw. y im so angry n cannot let it go. tt im nt the onli 1 at fault. wat i cant stand abt guys is tt they love to tell onli 1 side of the story... n its ALWAYS the girl's fault. but they always seem to forget to examine themselves!! this is absurb!! but reality check girls.. they are boys who are sometimes so fking immature n stupid. us girls cant expect much from these creatures can we?!
im back to square 1 again.... its a fact tt im onli happy on the weekends. maybe cause im surrounded by happy babies n also i get to see u. weekends are when i come alive. when im truely happy n realli having the time of my life. but from mon to fri... sorri im jus a dead soul.

my fone has been surprisingly dam quiet the whole day today. 1st time in ages. kinda saddening but i wanna disappear from the world. so i guess tts good?

i think i realli got an illness- illness of staring at my fone too often waiting n waiting. loser much!!? yess i agree...

in need of ice blast neeooowww!! sigghhh :(

im too overly concern over him yes? i think so. im trying so hard to pull myself away... but no i cant. u noe i love fridays n saturdays when im there. idk he jus makes feel... happy? hmmm... idk its jus a warm gentle harmless hug... but to me it brightens up my day wait i mean nite. n yes we are JUST frens. but hes 1 fren tt is able to make me smile... his lil actions make my heart skip a beat. the lil harmless fun they always poke at me... always make me laugh n u noe wad? i enjoy the company of my "brothers". fun-loving(: yeaaa tt always cheers me up. in need of their stupidness nw. so to go down nw or nt?
to those who said "omg shar has exchanged alot!"(in a bad tone) well im here to say... fk you you n you*!!! hell yeah i hav changed!! i had enough of all this backstabbing n crap happening behind my back. yes ive changed.. but do u noe the actual reasons? no rite!?? so shut the fk up n leave my alone!!

anywhos.. angst, sadness n depression aside... stoked for friday nite! yea yea FRIDAY!!! retail therapy later(thursday) then comes friday!!! wheeehaaa =D
this is a very weird post. thxs for wasting your time to read this. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment