Monday, November 9, 2009

friday @ orchard hotel.town.BQ.zirca/rebel
k im over all this fked up drama. i seem to always get into this mode where i love to bastard guys who bastard me. i should realli stop being a bitch. lets jus hope his maturity level is on the same level as mine. i had enough! im done!! its jus me n my girls nw!! boys are so stupid sometimes. its so unlike him* since hes 4yrs older than me. bt watever... he should apologise to me 1st for even posting tt on fb 1st rite? gentleman? i doubt it. bt i shouldnt harp on it anymore. bt im at fault too cause of wat i posted on saturday nite. its an ultimate bitchslap on the face. bt yeaa.. if ur reading this.. fine im sorri. if ur nt.. too bad. yes im being an arse nw. bt u started all this. if u n u* didnt post such a thing on fb.. i wouldnt hav been a bitch abt it too. n fyi.. im on both of ur fbs plssss. bt i guess time can be reversed. so lets jus nt harp on this. im letting it go though my pride n ego is in the way.

i hate making enemies.. so pls dun turn into 1 of mine. u kept denying to everyone tt we nv had a thing. ok fine watever. i dun give a shit bt at least respect me? wat kind of guy is this yo? to be honest... i intended to play u bt it bit me back at my butt. nv regretted watever of my actions cause each setback.. i learned from it. this time, nt onli did i learn bt i gained(: so im okay. if u wanna continue being such a fked up immature ass.. go ahead. bt if u hav learnt to grow up, then maybe u should apologise to me again cause afterall u started this. or maybe i should be the bigger one n text u n apologise 1st? hmm see hw on my mood.

n then i realised the power of cyberspace: facebook.

on a happier note: whos gg for nightclass on friday nite at zirca???!!! I AM I AM!! =D gt to see my fav bouncerboys n party hardcore wif my babies!!! wheeehaaa (((: STOKED times a MILLIONNNN!!!

nite nite!! long day tmr(: its gonna be a happy day!!

[edited be4 i get scolding again by kingsolo!!]

need tickets for the biggest n baddest party of the yr!!!!???? 16th nov at ZIRCA!!! yes yes the club ive been raving abt!!! nt onli are there 7djs are realli HOT ASS people.. be installed for a nite of awesome fun tt u will nv forget!! yes a nite where girl n guys gt to drool and go crazy over hot people n it isnt a crime!!!! u noe hw much I LOVE ZIRCA wif a capital L!! so dun miss out this opportunity to party at the BEST n most GLAM club eveerrrrr!!!! its a once in a life time chance as they rarely hav mixedage events there!!! contact me at yukimi_11@hotmail.com for tickets!! =D or if u hav me on fb.. yea check out the details cause kingsolo hav been spamming my wall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment