Sunday, November 29, 2009

FLASHBACK!!!
thurs 26th
-skool.. lunch break fish spa wif my girlies(((: FUN SHITS
-ended up wif ALOT of screams n craziness
-nite fell... clark quay wif my girlies(etheltwin, christine, deline, clara, michelle) n edward ...
-then me n christine headed to homeclub where we met kw n his frens
-poor drunk boy totally oblivious to his surroundings
-zirca to see my fav bouncerboys + yao, iggy n co
-it was a crappy nite n everyone was in shock. i still am okaayy! but hugs from L made up for everything(: thxsss!
friday 27th
-wanted to hibernate at home n nt see the world. but obviously my plan always fails
-fam dinner... so since i was out i decided to head to cine n meet my girls n boys -finally got to see my god son kyo after sooooooo long (:
-we girlies(yvonne baby, shanice, cindy n phobe) + wilson n lendl decided to head down to supper-bumped into many many people(chloe, jovel, denise, katrina,!! the bestest was GENIAL BABY!! -k so it was a pretty AWESOME shit nite wif awesome people(k too many to name)!!! wif me, genial baby n shuwen being so high. LOLs EPIC MOMENTS

saturday 28th to sunday 29th
-my day started off late... met genial baby around 8ish.. dew at cine
-dindin... then slacked around..
-i left for supper 1st to meet my babygirls-but in the end they left for wavehse... n i was wif the boys + ah bao came in n out. floating around!! HAHA
-oh then some dude came to talk to me... turns out he jus took over the management of supperclub!! awesome or waddd!?
-genial, fai, dew, keon, ridwan, siobhan decided to come by.. but wat sucked was the party ended so early. sigh sigh..
-oh then christine, damien n B came over too!
-over to zouk... slacked after n started singing randoms songs to "set the mood" n changing lyrics.. HAHA FUN SHITS! yea tts it!!

yeps tts my weekend. reali needed it sooooo badly cause ive been feeling like fk these days. n i think i jus dug another hole for myself. urrgg jus kill me someone!!!
nite drive later? hmmm i think i need it

No comments:

Post a Comment