Tuesday, December 1, 2009

was gonna post pics from my nite at zirca like a week ago.. but blogger is being a bitch n doesnt allow me to upload. pfffttt...

nocternal me is looking more like a panda as days go by. gosshhhh!!! but im enjoying wats installed for me. though things hav been quite rough recently... im gonna cast everything aside n focus on wat makes ME happy!! for a while i put MY OWN life on hold to deal wif some fked up shit last nite... but u noe wadd? after a day of calming down n talking on the fone...i gathered my thots n decided tt NO im gonna be SELFISH n MAKE MYSELF happy

on the fone wif cherie baby((: she makes me happy. im nw her new boyfren!! wheee =D n we jus realised tt a fking yr has passed!!! OMG!!! its another dec together baby!! n i fking love u!

currently talking to myself on the fone wif cherie nw. waiting for my cutie baby to fall asleep... jus like last dec... baby we go waaayyyyy back man. n its been coming 3 yrs since i noe her!!!

trying to plan a getaway wif my babygirl nw while shes asleep. HAHAHA!! need.a.fking.getaway.pronto!!!

twilight tmr!!!! (: then newmoon on thurs!! FKING STOKED times a MILLION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment