Sunday, December 27, 2009

ive been neglecting this space!!!!! busy busy schedules n all my late nites hav screwed my bodyclock around even my dad said ive turned the mornings into nites n nites into mornings!! HAHAHA

quick recap

dec 18th
-zirca nite wif kerry babygirl(:
-it turned out into a puke fest... 1st time ever walking out of zirca wif the bouncers gg "omg shar is wasted!! 1st time!!" yea n all the concern comments n all since i was pretty much in a fked up mess crying n being such a baby
-but am sooooooooo thankful for kerry baby for taking care of me AGAIN!! hahaha..
-being sent home in my dad's fren's merz n i thot i was in a cab -.-

sat 19th
-supper wif rachael.. this nite i had to take care of the drunk girl
-but thank goodness for ivan n supper's bouncers ((:

sun 20th
-ss2 at st james.. didnt wanna go... but got dragged down in the end
-turned out to be a good party despite some fked up shit i had to see wif my eyes

mon 21st
-drink.drank.drunk wif B.. k turned out bad too
-found out news from fking TWITTER!? yea pretty much felt like fk thxs

tues 22nd
-suddenly mind blank.. cant rmb where the fk i went!! shit
-oh oh!! i had a shitty nite.. cry.. scream...
-thank god SS flew down n met me. so another drink.drank.drunk
-realli dam thankful tt he flew down jus to comfort me n keep me company instead of balling my eyes out like a loser

wed 23rd
-ladies nite at supper... a fking awesome nite(((: (k despite all the unwanted shit tt happened) wif kerry babygirl, twin +co, tati, sai, vanessa babygirl (shes finally back!!) dj ivan
-realli thank goodness for ethel twin n dj ivan being wif me all nite.. i would hav killed myself realli
-popped by zirca after wif dj ivan to see dj marcus
-veri veri random..
-oh then we met kerry's super drunk fren who was fking entertaining!!
-PRATA for SUPPER!!! (: EPIC moments i tell u!! k onli we(kerry, ivan, sebastien) would noe y!!! LOLS

thurs 24th
-alcova for 'saving santa'.. was at the door the whole time being a door bitch.. HAHA fun fun (: except dealing wif the angsty crowd -.-
-kerry babygirl came to get me n off we went to supper
-stayed there till 2ish? n off we(kerry, dj ivan, dj amy+gf) went to clark to hav bak kut teh!! yummy tumyum

fri 25th
-zirca nite wif kerry baby(: it was a mega awesome nite jus the 2 of us!!! (:
-realli love the vip treatment when we go there!! heehee x) fking love the bouncers, bartenders n the djs like FK!!!!!!
-oh but we were hopping bunnies.. zirca.butter.overeasy.zirca
-met up wif dj ivan n dj iquizzy for a while... iquizzy came wif us to zirca

sat 26th
-met up wif kerry baby + rachael to go hav xlb at raffles be4 heading down supper
-was suppose to be a supper nite but shit happened
-so we(kerry, rachael c, rachael k n sheen) headed down to zirca instead
-luke+co came down too...
-awesome awesome nite as usual(: esp wif the complimentary champange + strawberries frm kenneth
-nite ended wif supper wif my babygirls+boys at newton!!!

sun 27th
k im currently late but blogging.. i havnt been taking much pictures these days cause i cbf carrying my camera everywhere nw
gonna meet andria baby, vanessa baby, sean, shaun n idk who else too!! yepsss.... my nite is nv ending...
its been 8days since i started partying.. im poofed out.. my face is showing.. my skin is like shittt!! URG

anyways am alot more free n less suffocated nw... they can go be happy together i dun realli care. aint gonna sit around to let such small shits hurt me n bring me down!! but it was darn pretty fked up hw they can totally disrespect me!!? fked up people loving in this fked up world. i guess such frens jus arent worth everything huh! OH WELLS! yep yep im back up on my feet n im happy jus wif my babygirls(:

spending 4 nites in a row wif kerry babygirl was darn friggin awesome!!!! (: love u so much sexyshit!!

i promise pics soon!!!! once i get them frm my babygirls' cameras n all (:

hibernation day tmr.. gonna sit by the pool wif a good book n hit the gym!! if im nt too lazy. HAHA (:

kk gg out nw!! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment