Thursday, December 31, 2009

Am currently using Rylan BB to blog this since I've been rushing so much I barely got time for my laptop already. Lols!
Ps.. Am on my way to meet S for alvin n the chipmunks((:

k so its the last day of 2009. This year, I won't say was totally shitty but nt totally awesome either. I was so happy in love 12mths ago, to me moving back frm perth having to leave my babies behind, entering uni which has a totally diff environment n people, frm my break up, to all the partying n meeting all sorts of diff people n dating so much.. Well its been a rollacoaster ride

But despite everything.. I'm so glad I got to noe a few precious babygirls tt has stuck by through me all my hard times n seen me cry, drunk, crazy, happy n all tt shit. Particularly kerry baby, ethel twin n yvonne. These 3 special ones I met this year

Kerry baby.. Thxs so much for always being there for me. Esp when I'm drunk n took care of me twice!! Hw we met was funni!! Nv will I ever forget tt I actually got knocked out n slept at attica's bar when I 1st met u!! Wat a 1st impression I gave u! Haha! Zirca nites wif u are always so much fun! No one can ever replace u my zirca babygirl!! (: all the vip treatments we get frm the bouncers n bartenders.. My gosh idk wat zirca would be without u baby!! Thxs for taking care of me esp when I'm drunk n crying my eyes out. Uve been the bestest baby!! I realli won't noe wat to do if u weren't at zirca wif me tt nite! N baby noe tt I'm always here for u no matter wad alrighty. U can count on me. N I'm forever u n tati's lovechild!! LOLs! I fking love u to bits baby!!! We hav more yrs to come yesss! :D

Ethel twin.. Gosh 2 words.. SKIP SKOOL!! Haha! I hav no idea wat skool would be like without u. I think I would start killing people in our class if it weren't for u!! Thxs for listening to me rant n whine all the time. Though we met in june onli.. We became so close n I'm sooo scared when we move on to psych/tourist n I can see u!! Sighh promise me we won't drift n we will still party together n go spinz n chill n talk cock k!! Uve been there through my break up n my dating phase. There's nth I can't tell u n ur always willing to listen. OH OH RETAIL THERAPY!! Ur an awesome shopping partner I swear!! I fking miss u n I love u sooooo bloody much!!!

Yvonne.. U ahhh yĆ²unger than me but still always there for me too. Through all the bitching, gossiping.. Wat would I do without u if I didn't hav ur support n comfort at events!? I think I will die plssss! Thxs for being there for me n u noe I'm always here if u wanna bitch, rant or cry to k!! Love u sweetlet!!

K of course there's my babygirls I've known for yrs!! Vanessa n andria.
U too are 2 babies I will nv hide anything frm. N we 3 are completely honest wif each other. I'm so glad I moved to perth n managed to meet u girlies!! Nw tt ur back.. I'm soooo happy!!! I fking love u girls so much!!no words can measure!! We hav been through so much together esp me n v as our lives are sooooo similar in so many ways. Me n v recently had our 1st quarrel.. But baby I'm glad we can get past all tt. I love u girls so much!! I think I'm written too many of these msges/posts to u girls over the yrs already!! But realli am so fking mega thankful tt ur in my life to always support n pull me through everything even though we are countries apart. I noe in my heart u girls hav nv left me at all. I love u!

K then there the guys.. Luke, karan. William are 3 crazy drunk guys who nv fail to make me laugh so much. Yes I've onli met them this year but gosh they hav been there through my shitty times n happy times too. Partyinh will nv be the same without u guys I swear!!! Esp luke since he's my "part time bf" LOLs!

Frm the relationship I thot I was gonna be in forever.. To all the dating tt didn't last long.. I've def learnt a lot n made me a stronger person. I jus went through my share of heartbreaks n tears recently.. But these all make me stronger n help me grow. So I'm okay wif all this. But while dating.. I lost them as frens n tts wat thing I jus can't accept. I jus hope things will work out somehw eventually.

I noe I've hurt many.. I've been hurt too.. So quits? I think so

This year has been too much for me. So as this is the last day of 2009.. I'm letting all unhappiness n hurts go n putting them behind me n moving on to a fresh start to 2010. Yep yep!
Well I had a good end to 2009 n I predict a good start to 2010. Heee(:

Kk I think my post dam fking longgg.. Need to reply msges n decide to go supper tonite wif kai n co or nt. Hmmm BYE!

HAPPY NEW YR SWEETLETS!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment