Monday, December 14, 2009

SOUND SERIES 2 at ST JAMES POWERHOUSE!!
try finding tiny me in this "family portrait" heeehawww(; massive party to end 2009!!! need tickets or more info???!!! LET ME NOE on my fb/twitter/comment on my tagboard!!! =D

k i was kinda stoked for this party... but meh nt anymore. too much happening.. ups n downs.. sorri guys im gonna DISAPPEAR!!!

happy trying to find out abt my life when ive pretty much locked up my public twitter acc n ive got a private acc for MY EYES onli!! seriously i think everyone needs to get a life n stop meddling into my life!! fking cannot stand it already. dun make me make a decision which for me can happen within 2mths!!! fk yea bitches!!

wat to look forward for for the next 2 weeks be4 i disappear till im happy to come back..

fri 18th- zirca nite wif my babygirls
sat 19th- out wif andria baby
sun 20th- still having 2nd thots abt sound series

tues 22nd- sabai wif yvonne baby n co
wed 23rd- ladies nite + my baby vanessa comes back
thurs 24th- zirca
fri 25th- zirca/supper
sat 26th- GOODBYE!!

jus give me abt a week more... n tts it. this space will be empty.. my fb n public twitter acc will be quieter.. my private twitter will be kept alive.

need.to.find.a.getaway.asap! which of my babygirls wanna come join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment